This bread can be made in a bread maker - or with a stand up mixer.
The base of this recipe is Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix. When we went gluten-free I was obsessed to find gluten free solutions to create truly delicious, wonderful gluten-free bread & pizza. I have bought all the gluten free flours individually, and mixed them myself, but Pamela's gluten-free flour works well in many recipes. This bread mix works for pizza - check out my gluten-free pizza recipe here.
Here is a great price to order Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix at Amazon.
I use MCT Oil in this recipe - this is a healthy oil that works well in salad dressings, and baked in cookies, muffins and baked breads.
Bread Machine method: 3 1/2 hours / Stand-Up Mixer Oven method: 2 1/2 hours
BREAD MACHINE DIRECTIONS:
Use regular white bread setting: 2 lbs, medium crust - do not use the gluten-free setting; scrape sides at beginning to mix.
1) In 2-cup liquid measuring cup add 1/3 MCT oil, and two eggs, mix thoroughly and add warm water to the two cup measuring line - plus 2 tablespoons. Unless you are at high elevation, then keep to a total of two cups liquid.
2) Add egg/oil/water mixture to bread machine container.
3) Add 3 1/2 Cups bread mix, salt, yeast and cinnamon to liquid.
4) Set container into the bread machine, and hit the white, regular bread; 2 lbs, medium crust setting. DO NOT use the gluten free setting.
5) When the machine beeps to alert you at the end of the first kneading cycle, add the chopped dates, raisins and walnuts. Let machine finish through the baking cycle - and ENJOY!
Use a HEAVY DUTY STAND MIXER with whisk attachment. Do not use bread hooks.
1) Follow above directions for liquids & dry ingredients; add to mixing bowl and beat 3 minutes scraping sides.
2) Add nuts, raisins and dates and mix additional 2 minutes.
3) Pour into lightly greased 8" x 4" bread pan and let dough rest for 60 - 90 minutes. Dough should rise but if not, will rise when baking.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes then carefully remove from pan and cool on a rack.
FOR BREAKFAST IDEA:
Once bread is completely cool, slice into 10 pieces, wrap in individual pieces of saran wrap and freeze. Pop a slice of frozen bread into the toaster - and you have breakfast on the go! Enjoy!
I used the ready mix Pamela's Bread Mix - but this Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Bread recipe is my own!