6 Crab Cakes
1) Add all ingredients to mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
2) Carefully scoop mixture into patties - using the gluten free flour to lightly dust the palms of hands. Your hands will get goopy, wash in between if necessary.
Gently form patties, and place on platter, lightly cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a minimum of 15 - 20 minutes to set.
Tip: These patties can be made as appetizers, smaller in size if desired. Crab cakes can be made ahead of time and refrigerated up to 24 hours in advance.
3) Heat coconut oil until cooking temperature - be careful not to let the oil smoke.
4) Using a large flat spatula, gently add crab cakes to heated oil. Cook crab cakes approximately 1-2 minutes on each side. Be careful to gingerly "scoop" cakes along side of pain as leverage and gently flip cakes over to complete cooking on both sides..
5) Place cooked crab cakes on paper towel lined platter. Then serve.
The above picture is all my own creations! Crispy Louisiana Style Gluten-Free Crab Cakes, Spicy Tarragon Tartar Sauce - paired with Herb Brown Rice with Mushrooms & Capers.
I researched lots of crab cake recipes - and came up with this recipe myself. Bon Appetite!