For Elimination Diet - omit oil & saute with water or vegetable juice
3 1/2 cup servings or two 3/4 cup entree servings
1) Cook rice according to package directions. While rice is cooking prepare & cook vegetables.
2) Saute onion in coconut oil (or vegetable broth) until soft & translucent - approximately 3 - 4 minutes.
3) Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
4) Add mushrooms and saute until mushrooms release all of their fluid - about 3 minutes.
5) Add spinach & tarragon and cook until well mixed and heated through.
6) Add cooked rice and mix to heat thoroughly.
7) Add capers, salt & pepper to taste and enjoy!
Tip: If rice mixture seems dry at all - add vegetable broth to bring it to nice serving consistency.
Add more vegetables to make this a nutritious, delicious meal.
This recipe is all mine folks - Bon Appetite!